Xavier Hernández Creus, known as Xavi, is a Spanish professional football manager and former player who is the manager of La Liga club Barcelona.
Xavi’s 5 MEALS A DAY
- Xavi starts his day with a breakfast of toast and egg with Spanish oil
- His snacks include fresh fruits and nuts
- Xavi does a perfect lunch of rice, veggies, and chicken breast.
- Afternoon snacks include yogurt and seeds
- Xavi finishes his day with a dinner of vegetables quinoa and fish
Xavi’s Workout Routine
When Xavi was a player he was very committed to his team and fully focused on his body.
Even now he imposed on players not to do individual training and to eat nutritious diet food at barça training camp to avoid injuries and to stay balanced and fresh.