Siddharth Nigam is a 20-year-old Indian actor, entrepreneur, Youtuber, and television personality. Siddharth played the role of young Samar and Sahir as a child actor in the action, thriller Bollywood film Dhoom 3 which gave them popularity. He works regularly on his strong physique that’s why he is the fittest teenager within the Indian film industry. But what is the diet plan of Siddharth Nigam?
Five Meals A Day
Siddharth Nigam takes five meals in a day. His diet plan includes breakfast, mid-morning snacks, lunch, mid-evening snacks, and dinner. Siddharth said that he is a foodie and he eats a lot but he balances out with intense workouts. 
Siddharth Nigam Breakfast Meal Plan
Siddharth prefers healthy food over conventional Indian breakfast. His morning eating plan includes:
- Egg – Siddharth likes to take two or three boiled egg whites in the early morning.
- Oatmeal – He also enjoys a bowl of wholegrain oats for the breakfast.
Siddharth takes a snack followed by a breakfast meal and he likes to take:
- Smoothie – Siddharth takes a protein smoothie as a snack.
Siddharth Nigam Lunch Meal Plan
Siddharth doesn’t take any junk food in his lunch but he rather likes simple and nutritious food . Siddharth lunch eating plan is constituent of:
- Lentils – Siddharth likes to eat lentils cooked with Indian spices in lunch.
- Rice – He complements his lentil gravy with a bowl of boiled rice.
- Salad – He ends his lunch with fresh green vegetable salad.
Siddharth takes a snack followed by lunch which includes:
- Bar – Siddharth likes to have a couple of protein bars as a snack.
Siddharth Nigam Dinner Meal Plan
Siddharth takes dinner based on a balanced diet and his dinner diet plan consist of:
- Chicken – Siddharth likes to eat chicken curry made with Indian ingredients at dinner. 
- Veggies – He also takes a mix of sautéed vegetables along with dinner.
- Chapattis – Siddharth complements chicken and veggies with two chapattis (flat wheat bread)
- Salad – He ends his dinner with a bowl of salad.
Siddharth Nigam’s diet plan concludes with this. His diet is simple, healthy, and easy to follow.