Ronda Rousey nicknamed “Rowdy” is a 34 years old, veteran mixed martial artist and WWE female fighter. She is originally from California, United States of America.
She is considered to be one of the most famous fighters in the world of women’s mixed martial arts
She started to gain traction after winning the bronze at Olympics 2008.
She also holds the titles of UFC bantamweight and Strikeforce bantamweight and currently, she is Raw Women WWE Champion. Ronda Rousey not only takes her diet and workout plan very seriously but also knows the stuff herself. As she once said,
“It took a lot of time to develop a healthier relationship with food and with my weight.”
(the above quote literally shows that she has been consistently putting her energy & efforts to acquire a sweet spot between her diet & weight).
While disclosing her diet specifics and secrets, she said
“I’m kind of like a middle mix between a warrior diet and a Paleo diet, so I only eat once a day and it’s at night – so kind of like interval fasting. But I eat until I’m full, I eat as much as I want, and I really don’t eat anything that you couldn’t find, you know, 10,000 years ago.”
Along with all this her Nutritionist, Mike Dolce has designed a special diet, Dolce Diet to cater to Rowdy’s special needs.
By the way, She also has a huge fan base & virtually she’s got around 1.5 million subscribers to herself on youtube.
Here’s how Amanda Nunes fuels herself to stay a champion
Three Meals A Day
Ronda Rousey takes three meals. She enjoys a rich breakfast, mediocre lunch, and a minimal dinner. She likes to take fresh fruits and vegetables in her meals and she also practices intermittent fasting regularly. 
Ronda Rousey Breakfast Meal Plan
Breakfast is the favorite meal of Ronda Rousey day and her breakfast plan includes:
- Wholegrain Oats – Rousey likes to eat a bowl of wholegrain oats. She adds hemp seeds, almond butter, raisins, chia seeds, and cinnamon in her oatmeal to enrich her breakfast. (…seems like she is really into seeds) 
- Morning drinks – Rousey ends her breakfast with green tea, black coffee, or sometimes with coconut water.
Ronda Rousey Lunch Meal Plan
Ronda Rousey’s lunch is simple yet healthy at the same time. Her lunch meat plan includes:
- Toast – Rousey prefers egg toast in her lunch. Her egg toasts constitutes scrambled eggs with spinach, tomato, avocado, mushroom, and red pepper toppings. To further add proteins, she sometimes adds a slice of turkey bacon on her egg toasts.
- Butter – She enjoys grass fed-butter spread on her egg toasts.
- Chips – She likes to eat sweet potato flavored yam chips after lunch.
Ronda Rousey Dinner Meal Plan
Ronda Rousey likes to have a small dinner based on a balanced diet. Her dinner plan includes:
- Turkey – Ronda Rousey dinner main course constituent of six ounces. She enjoys grilled turkey made with avocado, green and red capsicums, beans, hemp seeds along with chili and red pepper. 
- Sweet – Ronda sometimes eats Greek yogurt when she’s craving sweet dishes.
She is a huge fan of Buffalo wings as she once said,
“Buffalo wings and cider is all I need”
The Bottom Line
That’s all about Ronda Rousey’s diet. Her diet is simple but it contains exotic ingredients and requires a proper workout to attain desirable results.