Neymar Jr. is the Brazilian national team soccer player who plays in a midfielder position. But he came to light after his goal-scoring tactics help Brazil to reach the semi-finals of the World Cup of 2014. His skills get him into various football leagues and he is currently playing for a French franchise named Paris Saint-German.
Neymar pays special attention to his diet and workout plan but what is his diet?
Four Meals A Day:
Neymar takes four meals a day which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner followed by a night snack. However, Neymar’s consume a high-calorie diet which constitutes 60% carbs, 30% protein, and 10% of fats along with minerals and vitamins. 
Neymar Breakfast Meal Plan:
Neymar’s breakfast meal plan is simple yet nutritious. His breakfast includes:
- Eggs – Neymar likes to take 3 fried eggs with a boiled portion of spinach.
- Turkey – Neymar complements his breakfast with thin slices of grilled turkey.
Neymar Lunch Meal Plan:
Neymar lunch is full of healthy food as he prefers to eat:
- Meatballs – Neymar likes to eat sautéed turkey meatballs in his lunch. 
- Green sauce – He complements the meatballs with a green sauce made up of asparagus.
- Sweet potato – Neymar ends his lunch with a half portion of sweet potato.
Neymar Dinner Meal Plan:
Neymar dinner is very minimal yet full-on nutrients. His dinner eating plan includes:
- Seafood – Neymar likes to eat grilled white fish for his dinner. He takes fish as the main course.
- Salad – He usually complements his main course with cabbage salad. He likes to eat boiled and chopped cabbage with little dressing. 
- Protein shake – Neymar ends his dinner with a protein shake.
Neymar Night Snack:
Neymar enjoys snacks after two or three hours of his dinner. His night snack includes:
- Smoothies – Neymar prefers smoothies made up of fresh fruit juices in a snack.
The Bottom Line:
That’s all about Neymar’s diet plan. His diet is very simple, healthy, and doable. However, you need a proper workout to balance Neymar’s high-calorie food intake.