What is the diet plan of Kylian Mbappé nicknamed “The Golden Boy” ebery body wants to know, by Neymar is a 22-year-old veteran French soccer player who is known for his speed, dribbling, and finishing techniques.
He plays in a forward position and is currently playing for the French National Football team and the Paris Saint-German club (PSG).
Kylian Mbappé is very punctual to his diet and workout plan. 
What is the diet plan of Kylian Mbappé?
View this post on Instagram
What Does Kylian Mbappé Eat?
Kylian Mbappé takes a high-protein diet which mostly includes eggs, chicken, steaks and, protein shakes. But to fulfill his body’s carbohydrate needs, he takes a huge amount of sugar-free porridge in his diet. 
Wanna know the secrets behind Sergio Ramos ripped physique?
Six Meals A Day
Kylian Mbappé eat six meals in a day.
His meal plan includes breakfast, mid-morning snacks, lunch, mid-afternoon snacks, dinner, and evening snacks.
Kylian Mbappé Breakfast Meal Plan
Kylian Mbappé breakfast is high in calories and it includes:
- Eggs – Kylian Mbappé takes two boiled eggs with avocado or almond butter in the morning.
- Porridge – He also enjoys a cup of wholegrain porridge mixed with apples for the breakfast.
Kylian Mbappé enjoys a snack after breakfast and he likes to eat:
- Protein Bar – Kylian Mbappé prefers to take protein bars as a snack.
Kylian Mbappé Lunch Meal Plan
Kylian Mbappé lunch has high protein content. His lunch constitutes the:
- Wraps – Kylian Mbappé enjoys grilled chicken or tuna wrap in his lunch.
- Salad – Eating a bowl of salad along with lunch is definitely a recommended way to take dietary fiber for gut bacteria. And we guess that is why eats a full bowl of salad along with his lunch.
After lunch, he consumes some snacks which include:
- Bars and Shakes – Kylian Mbappé takes protein bars and shakes as snacks.
- Fruits and Dry fruits – He likes to have apples and almonds in the afternoon.
Kylian Mbappé Dinner Meal Plan
Kylian Mbappé likes a simple dinner and he enjoys:
- Seasoned White meat – M bappé enjoys seasoned fish or chicken at dinner. He complements his meat with a bowl of brown rice and veggies.
After dinner, he takes an evening snack which includes:
- Shake – He ends his diet plan with a glass of protein shake.
Kylian Mbappé’s diet plan is simple, high in protein, and easy yet a bit expensive to follow. 
How to get fit like Mbappé:
Athletes & professional players usually don’t need to indulge themselves in the quest & research of what to eat, how often to eat & what kind of workout to do to stay fit and sharp.
For that purpose, they have their Team or in certain cases private Dietitians/ Nutritionists, Wellness Coaches, Trainers, Physiotherapists, Sports Psychologists & a number of other individual professionals for proper consultations, diet designing & guidance of any sort.
But what should an ordinary individuals like us should do who doesnt really understand nutriton & mechanics of human body nor can we avail the privilege of regularly consulting the professionals.
Well, worry not, the era of internet and digital information and apps have made it possible for us to get all the best expert guidance either free of charge or with minimal fees.
We would love to introduce you to fitness company called Lark.
Lark is a virtual coaching platform based on cutting edge artificial intelligence; which not only virtually coaches about all aspects of wellness, but has designed special coaching, monitoring, consulting and guidance programs for people with chronic diseases like Diabetes, Hypertension as well as Diabetes prevention program.
Lark.com also offers a huge variety of diet plans not only for healthy but aspiring to stay fit individuals but also for the people who are either prediabetes but people with chronic conditions as well.
Having the Lark app installed is like having top notch fitness industry experts watching over you and guiding you through your fitness journey.