Kylian Mbappé nicknamed “The Golden Boy” by Neymar is a 22-year-old veteran French soccer player who is known for his speed, dribbling, and finishing techniques.
He plays in a forward position and is currently playing for the French National Football team and the Paris Saint-German club (PSG).
Kylian Mbappé is very punctual to his diet and workout plan. 
What is the diet plan of Kylian Mbappé?
What Does Kylian Mbappé Eat?
Kylian Mbappé takes a high protein diet which mostly includes eggs, chicken, steaks and, protein shakes. But to fulfill his body’s carbohydrates needs, he takes a huge amount of sugar-free porridge in his diet. 
Six Meals A Day
Kylian Mbappé takes six meals in a day. His eating plan includes breakfast, mid-morning snack, lunch, mid-afternoon snack, dinner, and evening snack.
Kylian Mbappé Breakfast Meal Plan
Kylian Mbappé breakfast is high on calories and it includes:
- Eggs – Kylian Mbappé takes two boiled eggs with avocado or almond butter in the morning.
- Porridge – He also enjoys a cup of wholegrain porridge mixed with apples for the breakfast.
Kylian Mbappé enjoys a snack after breakfast and he likes to eat:
- Protein Bar – Kylian Mbappé prefers to take protein bars as a snack.
Kylian Mbappé Lunch Meal Plan
Kylian Mbappé lunch has high protein content. His lunch eating plan constitutes:
- Wrap – Kylian Mbappé enjoys grilled chicken or tuna wrap in his lunch.
- Salad – He ends his lunch with a bowl of salad.
After lunch, he consumes some snacks which include:
- Bars and Shakes – Kylian Mbappé takes protein bars and shakes as snacks.
- Fruits and Dry fruits – He likes to have apples and almonds in the afternoon.
Kylian Mbappé Dinner Meal Plan
Kylian Mbappé likes a simple dinner and he enjoys:
- Seasoned White meat – M bappé enjoys seasoned fish or chicken at dinner. He complements his meat with a bowl of brown rice and veggies.
After dinner, he takes an evening snack which includes:
- Shake – He ends his diet plan with a glass of protein shake.
Kylian Mbappé’s diet plan is simple, high on protein, and easy to follow.