Khabib Nurmagomedov is known as “The Eagle”, he is a Dagestani veteran martial artist and former wrestler and winner of multiple UFC lightweight championships.
He remains undefeated due to his strenuous training, simple diet, and a lot of support from his father who himself had a passion for martial arts.
One of his coaches once emphasized the importance of diet with following words,
“You can’t out-train a bad diet… period. Axing processed foods, synthetic sugars, and sodium is common sense. Calories are also considered. If you’re eating more calories than you’re burning, you’re bulking up and you’re not going to make weight.”
So, let’s explore his diet together.
Five Meals A Day:
Khabib’s eating plan consists of five meals a day which includes Pre-Workout breakfast, Post-Workout snack, Lunch, Mid-evening snack, and dinner.
His diet typically is in accordance with low salt and high protein regime. 
Khabib Nurmagomedov Breakfast Meal Plan:
Khabib enjoys his breakfast before doing a workout. He prefers to eat:
- Whey smoothie – one cup of banana and vegetable leaves mixed with grass-fed whey or brown rice, that’s how Khabib likes his smoothie.
- Fish oil – Khabib end his breakfast with a teaspoon of fish oil.
After the workout, Khabib enjoys eating:
- Yogurt – Khabib prefers a cup of Greek yogurt after the workout.
- Walnuts – Khabib takes two tablespoons of crushed walnut as a post-workout snack (no wonder he’s got a solid head over his sturdy shoulders) 
- Blueberries – ½ cup of fresh blueberries.
Khabib Nurmagomedov Lunch Meal Plan:
Khabib enjoys a simple lunch. His lunch eating plan includes:
- Green Salad – Khabib likes cabbage, spinach, cucumber, tomatoes, and mushrooms in his salad.
- Seafood – Khabib takes canned tuna with sautéed celery, onions, mustard, and vinegar for his lunch.
Khabib prefers to take snacks after 2 to 3 hours of lunch. He mid-evening snack:
- Cucumber – Khabib takes cucumber with two red peppers (seems like he really likes his cucumber).
- Eggs – Khabib likes to eat three boiled eggs and yolk as a snack (whoa, that’s some heavy snack there, BOY!).
Khabib Nurmagomedov Dinner Meal Plan:
Khabib Nurmagomedov’s dinner is comparatively richer than other meals. His dinner diet plan includes:
- Grilled meat – Khabib enjoys a quarter part of grilled chicken or turkey as the main course.
- Sauté vegetables – Khabib likes to have sautéed asparagus and zucchini as an appetizer. His vegetables are usually made in olive oil with a pinch of pink salt. 
- Black bean – He takes a half cup of boiled black beans topped with Mexican salsa and a pinch of pink salt to complements his dinner meal.
Khabib Nurmagomedov’s diet plan is very simple and can be easily doable by anyone. However, the right amount of workouts can be needed to burn all these HEFTY calories.