Amanda Nunes is a 33-year-old professional mixed martial artist from Brazil. She is currently living in the United States of America & she’s the winner of the women’s featherweight and bantamweight UFC league championship. 
In order to remain fit for the fight cage, she does workouts daily to uplift her stamina and strength.
As Amanda once said,
“I’m the champ for a reason.”
And we believe her diet definitely is one of the reasons, so let’s dig out what sort of diet secrets has turned her into an ultimate champion?
Five Meals A Day
Amanda Nunes’s diet consists of five meals a day which includes breakfast, mid-morning snacks, lunch, mid-evening snacks, and dinner.
Amanda prefers a balanced diet over junk food and she likes to keep herself hydrated all the time.
Amanda Nunes Breakfast Meal Plan
Amanda enjoys a healthy breakfast in the morning which includes:
- Egg – Amanda takes two to three egg whites in the morning.
- Oatmeal – She also likes to have a bowl of wholegrain oatmeal with fresh fruits for breakfast. 
- Juices – She ends her breakfast with a glass of juice or a cup of coffee.
Amanda diet routine follows a snack meal after few hours of breakfast which constituents of:
- Fruits – She takes fresh fruits and dry fruits as snacks.
Amanda Nunes Lunch Meal Plan
Amanda takes nutritious food for her lunch and her eating plan consist of:
- Meat – Amanda likes to have a grilled fish or chicken with sautéed veggies in her lunch.
- Rice – She complements her grilled meat with a bowl of rice.
- Salad – She ends her lunch with a bowl of fresh salad.
After lunch, Amanda usually takes a snack. She likes to eat:
- Fruits – Amanda enjoys fresh fruits as a snack.
- Dry fruits – Almond is her go-to snack to have in the evening.
Amanda Nunes Dinner Meal Plan
Amanda doesn’t take a lavish dinner rather she enjoy a simple dinner which includes:
- Meat – She takes grilled fish or chicken meat with sautéed veggies at dinner too.
- Salad – She complements her meat with a bowl of salad.
- Egg whites – She consumes a couple of egg whites at the end of dinner (seems like she is getting a lot of proteins from egg whites).
Kudos! You have covered the whole diet plan of Amanda Nunes, try it and get your body in shape.