Cristiano Ronaldo, also known as CR7 is the captain of the Portugal national football team and is one of the most established soccer players of the modern world. Being a crucial part of forwards, Cristiano Ronaldo is always in limelight and always found busy scoring goals for Portugal and for his football club.
His love for fitness is incredible, even though he is lean still he maintains a perfect athletic physique. Well, that’s said, but what is the Cristiano Ronaldo diet plan.
CR7 Six Portion Diet Plan
Cristiano Ronaldo loves food and has never believed in starvation or cutting off essential nutrients. Therefore, he takes his daily diet in six small portions that he consumes after every 2 to 4 hours. 
Read more, to find out the Cristiano Ronaldo breakfast, lunch, and dinner diet plan.
CR7 Breakfast Diet Plan:
Cristiano Ronaldo breakfast diet plan includes the following:
- Whole wheat grains – Cristiano Ronaldo usually starts his day with a bowl of cereal.
- Egg whites – keeps him fit during training days.
- Fruit Juice – Ronaldo prefers taking vitamin-rich fruit juices such as apple, pear, and pineapple juice for his breakfast.
- Coffee – Ronaldo regularly drinks coffee such as Lattes and Espresso.
- Cheese – Ronaldo takes his cold cuts with European cheese especially in breakfast during hotel stays. 
- Pastries – Ronaldo follows the no sugar program on an everyday basis. He takes pastries once in a while.
- Fruits – Ronaldo likes his avocado toast with fruit topping.
Snacks followed by Breakfast:
Ronaldo prefers taking tuna rolls and sardines with bread after breakfast.
CR7 Lunch Diet Plan:
Cristiano Ronaldo lunch diet plan is listed as below:
- Seafood – Ronaldo often takes fillet of swordfish and sea bass in lunch.
- Chicken – He takes grilled chicken with a salad that keeps him full on protein
- Green Vegetables – have multiple benefits that’s why the majority of famous soccer player consume them very often
- Whole-wheat Pasta – Ronaldo’s favorite go-to lunch food to eat.
Snacks Followed By Lunch:
Cristiano Ronaldo often takes Protein Shake after lunch.
CR7 Dinner Eating Plan:
The dinner meal plan of CR7 is as follows:
- Bacalhau à Brás – A traditional Portuguese dish, Ronaldo’s all-time favorite dinner.
- Steak – Ronaldo prefers steak occasionally with salad.
- Turkey Breast – Ronald takes grilled turkey breast with rice and beans to maintain a healthy diet. 
- Wine – He avoids alcohol mostly and prefers watermelons over them.
That’s the diet plan of Cristiano Ronaldo, diverse, appetizing, and healthy. Yet his diet changed as per the requirement of his game.
Patrice Evra stated in an interview,
“If Ronaldo invites you over to eat, you’ve got to say no! I went once I was tired on the table there was just some salad, some chicken breast, and water.“
Ronaldo’s Workout Routine:
Exercise of Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Weight lifting
- Sets of Biceps
etc. Cristiano’s diet and training is the perfect diet guide for other athletes out there! All should follow their diet to become to stay healthy and refreshing.