Born as Thibaud Delapart, Tibo Inshape is a French influencer who is known for making bodybuilding videos on YouTube. Currently, Tibo Inshape has approximately 81 million subscribers on his YouTube channel with 858 videos. Apart from bodybuilding, Tibo Inshape publishes videos about finding a lesser-known occupation. Tibo Inshape is a fitness freak and he takes his training  and diet plan very seriously.
Read more to find out the complete diet plan of Tibo Inshape.
Six Meals A Day
Tibo Inshape takes six meals in a day which includes breakfast, snack, lunch, pre-workout snack, post-workout snack, and dinner.
Tibo Inshape Breakfast Meal Plan
Tibo Inshape wakes up at 7 am and his breakfast meal plan includes:
- Eggs – Tibo Inshape takes five eggs with soy yogurt in the morning. 
- Rice – He also eats Thai-style cooked rice for the breakfast.
- Drinks – He ends his breakfast with green tea or grapefruit juice.
After breakfast, Tibo Inshape take snacks at 10 am which consist of:
- Apple – He takes an apple with a whey protein shake as snacks
Tibo Inshape Lunch Meal Plan
YouTube Gold Button holder takes lunch at 1 pm. His lunch eating plan includes:
- Turkey – Tibo Inshape enjoys a piece of cooked turkey with a bowl of rice.
- Salad – He also eats salad made with olive oil dressing at lunch.
- Green tea – He ends his lunch with a cup of green tea.
Before heading to workout, he takes a snack at 4 pm which comprises of:
- Apple – He takes an apple with a fat burner and soy protein shake.
At 7 pm, Tibo Inshape eats a quick snack after a workout  which includes:
- Shaker – Tibo Inshape takes a shaker made up of monohydrate creatinine, glutamine, carbohydrate, and protein in the evening.
Tibo Inshape Dinner Meal Plan
This French vlogger takes dinner at 9 pm which consists of:
- Seafood – Tibo Inshape takes a piece of hake fish at dinner.
- Rice – He complements his seafood with rice and sautéed veggies.
- Olive oil – He ends his dinner with a sip of olive oil and omega 3 tablets.
That concludes the diet plan of Tibo Inshape.