Stipe Miocic is a veteran American mixed martial artist who is currently contracted to (UFC) Ultimate Fighting Champion. He plays for the Strong Style Fight Team and competes under heavyweight division.
By winning 20 games out of 24, he is recently ranked as No.1 in the heavyweight charts by UFC. However, Stipe Miocic believes in a strict training regime  and follows a well-designed diet plan for that.
Read more to find out the exclusive diet routine of Stipe Miocic.Embed from Getty Images
Five Meals In A Day
Stipe Miocic takes five meals a day.
His daily diet schedule includes breakfast, mid-morning snacks, lunch, mid-evening snacks, and dinner.
He also does vigorous workouts as proposed by his trainer Marcus Marinelli. However, he loves pizza as for cheat meal especially with sausages and extra cheese . His clarification in this regard goes like this,
“I’m a heavyweight, so during camp, I just eat clean. I have my cheats meals here and there. I go pizza or something like that. Especially with sausage, oh, it’s so good. We have a place called Antonio Pizzas by my house. So good. I love sausage, extra cheese, and sausage—game over. And they have these pepperoni rolls—ah, God. I’m salivating right now thinking about it.”
Stipe Miocic Breakfast Meal Plan
The Silencer (nickname given to Miocic by his fans) opts for healthy food for his mornings. His breakfast eating plan consists of:
- Egg – Miocic takes a couple of egg whites with toast in the morning. 
- Oats – He also eats a bowl of oatmeal with avocado for breakfast.
- Juice – He ends his breakfast with a glass of fresh juice.
Here are other MMA fighters who eat a lot of egg whites
After breakfast, Miocic enjoys a portion of snacks which includes:
- Fruits – Miocic takes fresh fruits and almonds as snacks.
- Salad – Sometimes he takes a bowl of salad before lunch.
Stipe Miocic Lunch Meal Plan
Two times UFC heavyweight champion likes nutritious and simple food at lunch. His lunch eating plan is:
- Chicken – Miocic takes grilled chicken breast with sautéed veggies at lunch.
- Rice – He complements his chicken with a bowl of boiled rice and salad.
After lunch, he eats snacks which consist of:
- Egg – Miocic takes egg whites as snacks.
- Salad – He also eats a bowl of salad before dinner.
Stipe Miocic Dinner Meal Plan
Stone cold (another nickname of Stipe Miocic) takes a dinner based on a balanced diet. The dinner diet plan of Stipe Miocic includes:
- Meat – Miocic takes a piece of grilled fish or chicken with sautéed vegetables at dinner.
- Rice – He complements his meat with a bowl of rice.
- Eggs – He ends his dinner by eating boiled eggs.
That concludes the diet plan of Stipe Miocic.