Born as Lee Dong-min, Cha Eun-woo is a singer, actor, and model of South Korean origin. He does modeling under the landmark of Fantagio. However, he raised to fame after joining the South Korean boy band named Astro as a vocalist. Cha Eun-woo possesses a unique stage presence and his visuals are always on the mark. But behind his excellent physique lies proper training  and a diet plan.
Read more to know the complete diet routine of Cha Eun-woo.
Four Meals A Day
The Diet plan of Cha Eun-woo consists of four meals in a day which includes breakfast, mid-morning snacks, lunch, and dinner. However, Cha Eun-woo takes his meals till 6 pm. After that, he does intermittent fasting from 6 pm to 10 am daily.
Cha Eun-woo Breakfast Meal Plan
Butt-Min (nickname given to Cha Eun-woo by his fan) takes an early breakfast full of rich nutrients. His breakfast eating plan includes:
- Sausage – Cha Eun-woo enjoys chicken sausage with toast in the morning.
- Fruits – He complements his breakfast with berries and avocado.
- Juice – He ends his breakfast with a glass of juice.
After breakfast, Cha Eun-woo takes a snack which includes:
- Drinks – Cha Eun-woo prefers to drink coffee, ice tea, or sometimes smoothies before lunch.
Cha Eun-woo Lunch Meal Plan
Astro vocalist and face of the group enjoys lunch with basic ingredients. His lunch eating plan consists of:
- White meat – Cha Eun-woo likes to have white meat on the lunch menu. He usually eats grilled chicken breast or grilled salmon at lunch. 
- Vegetables – He complements meat with a portion of sautéed veggies.
- Salad – He ends his lunch with a bowl of salad.
Cha Eun-Woo Dinner Meal Plan
Morning Alarm (another nickname given to Cha Eun-woo) takes an early dinner at 6 pm. However, his dinner diet plan is very minimal and he eats:
- Sushi – Cha Eun-woo eats only sushi (a Japanese dish cooked with vinegared rice, vegetables, and seafood) at dinner.
The Bottom Line
That concludes the diet plan of Cha Eun-woo. His diet plan is simple, healthy, and easy to follow.