Born as Allyson Michael Felix, Allyson Felix is a professional track and field sprinter of American origin. She started her career as a 200-meter sprinter but eventually turned out as a 400-meter sprinter. She is a holder of many accolades around the world. Allyson Felix workouts daily and follow a proper diet to remain in shape.
Read more to find out about Allyson Felix’s diet routine.Embed from Getty Images
Three Meals A Day
Did you know Allyson Felix’s diet plan consists of 3000 calories per day ? However, Allyson Felix takes three meals in a day. Her diet plan includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Allyson Felix Breakfast Meal Plan:
Six times Olympian gold medalist is an early riser. She wakes up at 7 am in morning and takes her breakfast till 8 am.  Her breakfast eating plan includes:
- Oatmeal – Allyson Felix takes a bowl of wholegrain oatmeal in the morning.
- Coffee – Felix ends her breakfast with a cup of coffee.
After breakfast, she does rehab and speed training.
Allyson Felix Lunch Meal Plan
Before going for a workout, she takes her lunch to maintain her body glycogen level. Her lunch eating plan consists of:
- Salad – Allyson Felix takes a bowl of salad for lunch. She adds green vegetables to it along with olive oil dressing.
- Protein – She ends her lunch with a glass of protein shake.
She likes to have lunch till 1 pm. After that, she takes nap, does gym, and sometimes she reads a book before dinner.
Allyson Felix Dinner Meal Plan
Thirteen times world championship winner takes dinner at 6 pm. Her dinner eating plan consists of:
- Meat – Allyson Felix takes a piece of grilled red meat with sautéed vegetables at dinner.
- Seafood – Fish is Allyson Felix’s favorite dish . She sometimes takes baked fish with veggies and brown rice.
- Protein – She ends her dinner with a glass of protein shakes.
The Bottom Line
That concludes Allyson Felix’s diet plan. Her diet is simple, nutritious, and easy to follow.