Are you going through irritability, mood swings, irregular menstrual periods, or maybe weight gain?
Because these could be the signs of hormonal imbalance in your body.
Let’s explore how?
You must be aware of the fact that a healthy body contains a perfect balance of hormones.
Now, what role do the hormones, specifically the sex hormones, like estrogen and progesterone play in your body specifically?
These hormones play a key role in the sexual development of males and females. Though, women have far higher levels of estrogen as opposed to men.
But what happens when estrogen level disrupts?
Toxic Estrogens and their Causes
Estrogen levels can be disturbed naturally in your body. Moreover, continuous exposure to environmental estrogens increases the risk of estrogen dominance. This situation leads to serious disorders.
This extra amount of estrogen is known as bad estrogen or TOXIC Estrogen. It can bring several unpleasant physiological changes in both men and women.
Furthermore, these higher levels of estrogen that can result from environmental & industrial estrogen chemicals do cause various toxic effects.
Also, the rise in estrogen can be due to medications.
Now the question arises, how do these toxic estrogens affect your body?
Undoubtedly, you would love good estrogen and an optimal quantity of it in your body, but the toxic estrogens compete and bind to the receptors for healthy estrogens instead of healthy estrogen, hence badly influencing your body.
That means good has not to be necessarily in excess.
Symptoms of Estrogen Toxicity
Estrogen toxicity adversely impacts hormonal health. It can cause serious conditions in both genders.
The following situations indicate estrogen dominance and toxicity in your body:
- Breast swelling
- Weight gain in thigh and buttock area
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Mood swings and panic attacks
- Lessened sex drive
- Thyroid disorders
- Infertility and erectile dysfunction in men
- Breast tenderness
- Hair loss
- Endometrial cancer
- Poly cystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
How to Control Toxic Estrogens?
- Doctors may prescribe medications to maintain the hormonal balance
- High fiber and a low-fat diet.
- Minimizing the use of dairy items especially cheese & processed artificial cheeses to a non existent level.
- Surgery in case of cancerous cells.
- Avoid foods grown via monoculture way of farming which utilizes fertilizers and pesticides.
- Always choose organic whole food.
- Filtered water and ditch processed foods.
- Avoid plastic
That’s all for now. Stay tuned for more info on the topic
Wish you good health!