Nayeon, a sub vocalist at TWICE, was born in Seoul, South Korea on 22nd September 1995. Her immense talent and envious body shape are highlighting the features of Nayeon. Nayeon debuted with the group TWICE on October 20th, 2015. Since then, her popularity as a singer with an ideal body shape has been on the rise.
Facts About Nayeon:
- Nayeon’s teeth are her most striking feature. Her extremely adorable bunny smile is so natural and unique that people go to dental surgeons to copy that.
- She is a size zero! Nayeon’s weight is 48 kgs and she stands at a height of 5’5″.
- Did you know she had a dog? Nayeon’s dog is a Pomeranian breed that she adopted in 2017 as a two-month-old puppy. Interestingly she wasn’t able to decide a name for 3 days, that’s when Chaeyoung named him Kookeu due to its cream-colored fur.
- She is a Protestant Christian. Many people rarely know about this but Nayeon’s religion is not something she hides.
- Nayeon went to Japan in 2019 where she was spotted on the subway with Momo eating Japanese treats.
- Also, Nayeon is fluent in English. Back in 2019, she met a ONCE who was struggling to talk to her in Korean, she then motivated him to talk to her in English as she knows the language. She loves her fans without a doubt.
- She stood second in the reality show SIXTEEN. Nayeon participated in it during her pre-debut days.
- A commonly asked question is how long did Nayeon train? She trained for an unbelievable period of 5 years 2 months before her debut with TWICE.
- She never signed up for school lunch! Nayeon is a body goal because she was committed from the start and ate home-cooked sweet potatoes and eggs every day.
Nayeon’s Diet Plan
Isn’t pretty much everyone asking how much do TWICE members weigh? All of them boast of a zero-size hourglass figure. But there are a lot of efforts behind it.
Nayeon does a lot of different exercises along with dancing to keep her body in shape. Moreover, she makes sure that she doesn’t eat more than 1200 to 1300 kcal per day.
For the most important meal of the day she has
- Three egg white plus one full egg
- Whole grain toast
Her snack is simply a green tea or protein shake
For lunch, she prefers to have
- Chicken breast
- Asparagus or kale
- Chicken breast
- Sweet potatoes
This is all about the diet plan of Nayeon. As you can see, her diet is somewhat balanced but she is consuming fewer calories. An average person should at least consume 1500 kcal per day. The only thing this diet lacks is the addition of a healthy fat source such as olive oil. You can add this to the diet mentioned above for a wholesome meal every day. Add Nayeon’s aesthetic to your room to motivate yourself to lose weight!