Kim So-Hyun (김소현), known as 金所泫 (Mandarin) is a 22-year-old South Korean actress and television personality.
She started her career as a child actress and played her first role in the series named Moon Embracing The Sun. After that, she appeared in many TV series and movies and one web series.
Who Are You, Your Name (anime movie) are among her highest-reviewed shows.
She is quite charismatic & a huge fan base is quite an evidence of it. Her body weight is currently around 48kgs.
Influenced by her lean & curvy body, a lot has been trying to discover the secrets of her diet & workout.
Three Meals A Day
Kim So-Hyun takes three meals in a day. Her diet plan consists of breakfast, lunch, and dinner which mostly includes proteins, carbs, veggies, fruits, and healthy fats. 
She is persistent and regular with her yoga & pilates as well (no wonder she got such a majestic & well-maintained figure).
Kim So-Hyun Breakfast Meal Plan
Kim So-Hyun only drinks healthy drinks in the morning which consist of:
- Banana Smoothie – Kim So-Hyun takes a glass of Banana Smoothie for the breakfast. She adds banana, berries, almonds, milk, and adds a spoon of her favorite protein powder in it. (So a breakfast high in dietary fibers & concentrate protein ha!!!)
Kim So-Hyun Lunch Meal Plan
Kim So-Hyun prefers healthy food in lunch over junk food. Her lunch eating plan constituent of:
- Chicken – Kim So-Hyun eats grilled chicken with sautéed kale or spinach in the evening. 
- Rice – She complements her chicken with a bowl of boiled rice. Rice is a must for her as for all South Koreans.
- Soup – She ends her lunch with a bowl of chicken and vegetable stock soup. She sometimes adds egg noodles to her soup.
Kim So-Hyun Dinner Meal Plan
Kim So-Hyun tries to take less quantity of carbs at her dinner. However, she sticks with meat dishes to consume proteins at night. Her dinner eating plan includes:
- Meat – Kim So-Hyun takes grilled tuna or any kind of grilled fish as a main course at her dinner. Sometimes she takes baked chicken at night too.
- Sautéed Veggies – She complements her main course with a bowl of sautéed mixed vegetables.
- Sweet Potato – At the end of her dinner, she enjoys a cup of sweet potatoes to fulfill her carbs cravings.
That’s all about Kim’s So-Hyun diet plan.