Cristiano Ronaldo Takes Six meals
- For breakfast, Cristiano usually sticks to ham and cheese with low-fat yogurt
- In the evening after a workout, he does a lunch of chicken and salad
- And his second lunch can be Tuna with olives and eggs( his every meal is full of protein)
- For snacks, he had avocado toast and healthy fresh fruits.
- In Dinner, he had steak, calamari with swordfish, and salad.
- Christiano avoids drinking alcohol, sugary items, and especially soft drinks.
According to the Sources Cristiano takes 5 naps a day and in an interview he stated
“I go to bed early and get up early, especially before matches” sleep help muscles recover which is important.
Recovery is a key to helping Ronaldo in top form even at the age of 36 he is in great shape.
Cristiano Ronaldo Workout Routine
Exercise of Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Weight lifting
- Sets of Biceps
Cristiano’s diet and training is the perfect diet guide for other athletes out there! All should follow their diet to become to stay healthy and refreshing.
Patrice Evra stated in an interview:
“If Ronaldo invites you over to eat, you’ve got to say no! I went once I was tired on the table there was just some salad, some chicken breast, and water.“
HAHA! How health conscious he is and he knows how to take care of guests😀